Contact a doctor from a HIFU center

Send your question directly to a urologist or contact a urologist from a HIFU center.

This icon means you may send a question by email to a HIFU doctor.

Contact a doctor

  1. Search for a HIFU Center
  2. Choose a center
  3. Write to a doctor or contact the center’s urology department

HIFU centers worldwide

This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
Verify here.